Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Cool Dog Sites: Baddog.com


As much as I love my dog, I have anti-dog days. One was the day that Dr. J, all of nine weeks old, decided to try to get up on my bed while I was in the bathroom. To make a long story short, in a battle between a laptop, which Dr. J pulled off the bed in his efforts to ascend, and a chubby nine week old golden bum, the golden bum will win everytime.

While these days are rough, they do lead to some fun stories to share with other dog fanatics. This is the whole idea behind Baddogs.com. Funny, frustrating stories are told from the dogs' point of view. Unfortunately, you can't search by incident type. I'd like to see categories, such as "Underwear: Entree or Dessert?" But you can search by breed or location. Still, it's a great way to know that others have dealt with the same frustration you are .... and will again.

No comments: